Saturday, November 17, 2012
0 comments

National Anthem Of bangladesh

10:50 AM



The anthem was composed by the great Rabindranath Tagore, winner of the Nobel prize for literature in 1913.

                    My Bengal of gold

My Bengal of gold. I love you
Forever your skies, your air set my heart in tune
as if it were a flute.
In Spring, Oh mother mine, the fragrance from
Your mango-groves makes me wild with joy-
Ah, what a thrill !
In Autumn, Oh mother mine,
in the full- blossomed paddy field.
I have seen spread all over-sweet Smiles !
Ah, what a beauty, what shades, what an affection
And what a tenderness !
What a quit have you spread at the feet of
Banyan trees and along the banks of rivers !
Oh mother mine, words from your lips are like
Nectar my ears !
Ah, what a thrill !
If sadness, Oh mother mine, casts a gloom on your face,
My eyes are filled with tears !

0 comments:

 
Toggle Footer